Join a Winning Team at Shannon Motors
Since acquiring Shannon Motors in 1979, the family owned and operated pre-owned car dealership has been continually growing the business and team.
We seek to attract, recruit and retain the most talented individuals, regardless of their level of experience. We recognize that different life experiences and viewpoints bring value to our company and we seek out people from diverse backgrounds who can make a difference and who can contribute to the growth of our business.
We offer entry-level and expert career opportunities. An automotive career means merit based advancement, a dependable work environment and competitive salary.
Some of the areas in which we provide career opportunities are:
- Reach monthly goals by tracking weekly progress of sales goals and activities.
- Lead by example, support team mates, and create a positive dealership experience.
- Develop business through direct outreach to potential customers.
- Follow-up on incoming and existing leads and ensure comprehensive contact and follow up according to company policies.
- Use a keen understanding of finance in providing negotiations and terms for customers, as needed.
- Minimum of 2-5 years of sales experience. Previously Owned Auto, Retail, Insurance, Real Estate, Health Clubs, and/or Rent-to-Own experience (Time Share, Auto or Equipment) is a plus.
- Prior Sub-Prime, rent to own and/or customer finance experience is a plus.
- Proven track record of achievement; demonstrated exceptional customer service.
- Desire to help our customers.
- Schedule: Monday through Saturday with Sunday and one scheduled weekday off. Hours are 9am-7pm during the week and 9am-5pm on Saturdays.
- Training Pay
- Weekly Base and Commissions yielding an annual earning potential of 50k-90k
- Health, Dental and Vision offered
- Paid Time Off
- 48 hour work week: 9-7 daily (with a day off during the week), 9-5 on Saturday, CLOSED SUNDAYS
- Major holidays off
Shannon Motors is an Equal Opportunity Employer.