Have Confidence in the Shannon Motors Multi-Point Inspection
We know that many drivers are wary of buying a used car. After all, there is no guarantee that the previous owner cared for it as well as you will. That’s why we at Shannon Motors have developed a strict 55-point inspection process that every one of our used vehicles must go through before we make it available for purchase.
We Inspect, Repair, and Replace
Each vehicle we sell is subjected to our 55-point inspection process to make sure it meets our strict standards of excellence before we even make it available for sale. We make sure to leave no stone unturned by by inspecting key components of the vehicle, including:
- Brakes and Tires – We won’t sell you a car with balding tires or worn down brake pads.
- Steering and Suspension – We perform road tests with each vehicle that enters our inventory to make sure both the steering and suspension are up to par.
- Belts and Hoses – Our technicians inspect timing and serpentine belts as well as all hoses under the hood to be sure you won’t have any nasty surprises.
- Battery and Lights – Not only do we check each bulb in the vehicle we offer for sale, but we make sure the battery is in good condition before we even consider handing the keys over to you.
- Fluid Levels and Wiper Blades – From the most important things to the final touches, we make sure your car is in a condition that we would be proud to sell it in, ensuring your wipers are in top shape and your fluid levels are topped off.
And if we find any of these or other elements of your vehicle that are not up to our standards of excellence, we will either repair or replace the parts before it could ever find its way into your garage.
We also give each used car on our lot extensive interior and exterior detailing, ensuring that it not only runs great, but that it looks great, too.
Shop With Confidence at Shannon Motors
We do our best to make sure you know that you can trust a used car from one of our three dealerships, so start your used car search today in Johnston, Providence, Somerset or Woonsocket. We can’t wait to see you!
*Some used vehicles may be subject to unrepaired recalls for safety issues. You may check for open safety recalls by entering the VIN at https://vinrcl.safercar.gov/vin/