Join the Winning Team at Shannon Motors
Shannon Motors is a family-owned and operated business that has proudly served the New England community for over 40 years!
In 2016, we grew to over 50 employees and are proud to say that 9 of our current managers were promoted from within the company.
What makes us stand apart from the competition is our ability to finance good people with credit challenges because we own the finance company. Not only that, because of our long-standing relationships with major banks and credit unions we’re able to offer our customers low interest rates.
We offer a limited warranty on every vehicle up to 2 years, 24,000 miles*, whichever comes first, while other dealerships may only include a 30 day warranty.
Additionally, we’re members of the New England Independent Auto Dealer Association and have received their “Dealer of the Year” award for 2 years in a row!
We also maintain an A+ rating from the Better Business Bureau and are members of the local Vistage Group.
In 2019, we’ll open a new 10,000+ sq. ft. service center, loaded with state-of-the-art equipment and manned by our ASE certified mechanics. Soon we’ll also be offering daily car rentals.
Our mission is to give EVERYONE the opportunity to drive away towards a brighter future from one of our four convenient locations in Johnston, Providence, Woonsocket and Somerset.
*Some exclusions apply
Some of the areas in which we provide career opportunities are:
Sales Specialist Responsibilities:
- Reach monthly goals by tracking weekly progress of sales goals and activities.
- Lead by example, support team mates, and create a positive dealership experience.
- Develop business through direct outreach to potential customers.
- Follow-up on incoming and existing leads and ensure comprehensive contact and follow up according to company policies.
- Use a keen understanding of finance in providing negotiations and terms for customers, as needed.
- Minimum of 2-5 years of sales experience. Previously Owned Auto, Retail, Insurance, Real Estate, Health Clubs, and/or Rent-to-Own experience (Time Share, Auto or Equipment) is a plus.
- Prior Sub-Prime, rent to own and/or customer finance experience is a plus.
- Proven track record of achievement; demonstrated exceptional customer service.
- Desire to help our customers.
- Schedule: Monday through Saturday with Sunday and one scheduled weekday off. Hours are 9am-7pm during the week and 9am-5pm on Saturdays.
- Training Pay
- Weekly Base and Commissions yielding an annual earning potential of 50k-90k
- Health, Dental and Vision offered
- Paid Time Off
- 48 hour work week: 9-7 daily (with a day off during the week), 9-5 on Saturday, CLOSED SUNDAYS
- Major holidays off
Shannon Motors is an Equal Opportunity Employer.