Why you Can be Comfortable and Confident Buying a Used Vehicle
Many drivers across the nation are wary of buying used cars. One big reason is that there is no guarantee that the previous owners cared for them.
Every vehicle receives a 2-year RI state safety inspection and a 30-day warranty and most vehicles qualify for 24 months, 24,000-mile limited warranty.
Inspect, Repair, and Replace
Each vehicle sold is subjected to an inspection process. The used car, truck, van or SUV must meet strict standards of excellence set by Shannon Motors owners before it is made available for sale. Inspection of key components of the vehicle may include:
- Brakes and Tires – We won’t sell you a car with balding tires or worn down brake pads.
- Steering and Suspension – Road tests by professionals make sure that steering and suspension are up to par.
- Belts and Hoses – Timing and serpentine belts along with every other hose under the hood is thoroughly inspected to be sure there won’t be any nasty surprises.
- Battery and Lights – Each bulb in the vehicle is checked, along with the battery before handing over the keys.
- Fluid Levels and Wiper Blades – From the most important things to final touches, Shannon Motors technicians make sure every vehicle is in top condition to sell—this includes making sure wipers are in top shape and all fluid levels are topped off.
If, during the inspection, any of these or other elements are not up to Shannon Motors’ standards of excellence, the vehicle(s) will be either repaired or parts replaced before making a home in any of our customers’ garages.
Before sale, each car, truck, mini-van and SUV on the lot is given extensive interior and exterior detailing. Shannon Motors’ vehicles for sale not only run great, they look great.
Shop With Confidence at Shannon Motors
The management, staff and technicians at Shannon Motors do their best to make sure that people know they can trust a used car from one of four dealerships in Rhode Island and Massachusetts.
*Some used vehicles may be subject to unrepaired recalls for safety issues. You may check for open safety recalls by entering the VIN at https://vinrcl.safercar.gov/vin/.